Thursday, October 2, 2014

Heading to a screen near you NOW!

Calling all you educational blog lovers! Introducing the scoop on the scenes behind the scenes at Noble Crossing from the perspective of a fellow tiger herself. The students, teachers, and staff make this elementary school the unforgettable place that it has become, and I feel blessed every day to have called this my school home since Noble Crossing first opened its doors eight years ago.  

TRUST= Tigers Reaching Unprecedented Success Together, so join me as I blog about my home away from home and all of its wonderful people within it.  We celebrate our successes and reflect in our struggles, but at the end of the day, it is our school culture that we have collectively established and we couldn't be prouder.  It's going to be a fun ride!



   

No comments:

Post a Comment