Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Day 14 : What's Your Jam? #SOL18


Music is my jam. Nothing can soothe, motivate, or influence like the power of music.  Music can magically match any mood, yet can change with a flip of switch...literally.  Music is always on in our car.  Depending on my tiny passengers, this music typically ranges all the way from The Wheels on the Bus to Kidz Bop.  However, when I experience those rare moments of being in the car by myself, I confess that more often than not, the volume gets turned up a little louder than it should and it's time to jam to whatever style suits my mood.  Sorry (not sorry) to those who may have witnessed a car concert at a red light or two.  Try it - you might surprise yourself just how fun it is to jam out the next time you are in the car. 


No comments:

Post a Comment