Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Day 28: Kodak Moments #sol18


That commercial still rings through my head. Those Kodak moments. It's funny how a picture can quickly turn into a memory maker as well as a tradition. I’ve shared my love for sunrises and sunsets, so it’s no surprise that I would take pictures of my children in front of a beautiful background of vibrant pinks and oranges. I randomly snapped a picture of them standing at the water’s edge staring at the sunset several years ago. The next year, I did the same. It quickly became one of my favorite pictures to capture when we were at the beach. I not only see the beauty from a sunset, but I also get to enjoy seeing my littles continue to grow into not so littles. This picture tugs at my heart strings for so many reasons. I love having this time with them and look forward to sharing our memories someday that are spurred through our family photos. Thankful for my children and thankful for a chance to sit in awe of nature’s beauty. This is my Kodak moment.





No comments:

Post a Comment