Saturday, March 31, 2018

Day 31: Time Flies When You’re Having Fun #SOL18

Time flies when you’re having fun. This is applicable in many ways this evening. One, whenever I’m on a break from school, the days run together, especially when you add in a beach getaway. I’m OK with that- means relaxation is in full effect (and we are really out of routine- haha). Two, it means that I honestly can’t believe the month of March has come and gone just like that- which means this year’s Slice of Life Challenge has come to an end. I’ve written daily for the past month, and it feels amazing. Writing has become part of life again, and it feels good to have a feeling like I was just getting started rather than thank goodness this is over. This journey is FAR from over, and yet, year two of this challenge comes to a close for this writer. Yes, I will say the same thing I said thirty one days ago- I am a writer. Thank you to this community for the opportunity to lay my writing out on the table, no matter what my mindset may have been that day. This community stretches, uplifts, and grows its writers. Thank you for being part of my story. I look forward to year three next year with new ideas and endless possibilities.



2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the month long challenge and writing every day! It seems like just yesterday we started this challenge and you are right, it quickly is over. This is it: "This community stretches, uplifts, and grows its writers." I love that.

    ReplyDelete