Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Day 20: Count Your Blessings #SOL18


Short and sweet for today's slice, yet I find myself feeling extremely grateful for the blessings surrounding us . It's crazy how in one moment everything can change.  This evening, as I was driving to pick up my youngest kiddos from school, someone pulled out in front of me which almost ended unfavorably. However, I was lucky and able to think quickly to react. Although I was shaken up, it was a powerful reminder about appreciating the blessings that are all around us.  



4 comments:

  1. It's good to stop and celebrate those moments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's very unfortunate the constant disregard for life that we have to co-live with.
    I am glad you are safe. Stay away from the crazies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad that you were able to avoid a terrible accident. Those moments are heart stopping.

    ReplyDelete