Thursday, March 8, 2018

Day 8: You + Me = WE #SOL18

This quote card sits on the shelf in my office at school.  It serves as a powerful reminder of the importance of having a community to collaborate and grow with together. I am beyond thankful and grateful for the opportunity to grow alongside so many passion-driven individuals within our school.  My colleagues and building leaders continue to stretch my thinking on a daily basis.  We are able to lean and depend on each other and as a result, grow toward new, exciting possibilities.  One of most rewarding aspects about being an ongoing learner, is being part of a learning community that extends in all directions, even beyond the four walls of a school.  Truly a blessing!

Today, I am thankful for my extended learning community and blessed colleagues I get to call friends as well as part of our instructional coaching team. Our instructional coach team is comprised of some of the most passionate and driven educators I have ever had the pleasure of working alongside.  They work tirelessly to provide the best learning experiences possible for students and teachers. They emulate support and encouragement, yet will not hesitate to advocate for the betterment of our young learners.  There is not a YOU or a ME in our team.  There is a WE.  

Today, I honor some amazingly influential women in my life. Thank you ICs! 

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you have an amazing team! That can make all the difference in the world (especially the teaching/coaching world). I hope they get to read this slice.

    ReplyDelete